суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

compute net




Bonnie the big dog is very naughty lol. He alwaysss tries to seperate fluffy and I hahaa. Itapos;s hilarious tho. Like sometimes Iapos;m also irritated cuz Bonnie is so freaking huge and his paws are sharp and keeps stepping on me. Then this fluffy also quite annoying. Keep scratching my legs. Haha. So i canapos;t wear shorts whenever I wanna go out to the balcony.

But here are some photos that I had a good laugh at


Look at Fluffyapos;s poor little desperate face HAHA Bonnie alert


Bonnieapos;s sticking his head in. Look at poor fluffy HAHA


O look Bonnie Youapos;ve done it again HAHA. Itapos;s like Bonnie also donapos;t want me to touch him. But he just wants to separate fluffy and I haha. I love fluffy So cuteee


The bird feed thing at the house. The birds are grey and pink


A puzzle that I did during the Hawthorn vs Geelong game While eating yumsters banana cake


Reflection of sunset on glass



compute net, compute net cash flow, compute net income, compute net pay.



Комментариев нет: