воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

apartment arlington finder texas




Fuck.

Got a C in Foundations. What the hell. I had almost been hoping for an A until the final, and I know I screwed the Final up a little, but homework was a huge part of the grade too.

Argh. So much for my GPA this term. I canapos;t believe I got a C in Foundations... I was so dumb on the final, too. But I didnapos;t think it was even possible for me to bomb it enough to bring my grade down to a C - hell, I did like 15-20 points higher than Isaac/Billy on the Midterm (and they got an A and a B, respectively). SFHJDJHFDJHDJHFDJD.

I single handedly destroyed my GPA this term, between Foundations and OOAD. Itapos;s especially ironic because I basically had no social life this entire term, because I had to pretty much completely focus on school. At this point, my life basically doesnapos;t even have a purpose, because Iapos;m sucking at school, but not having time for any sort of social activity.

Maybe I should quit World of Warcraft. I feel like that wouldnapos;t actually help at all, though.




Itapos;s especially sucky for Foundations because I realized right after the class that I had been *really* dumb with my answer for one of the problems.

Christ, Iapos;m the only one who even went to all the Foundations classes - Billy missed at least 2 weeks worth, and just copied *my* notes.

elmhurst press publication, apartment arlington finder texas.



Комментариев нет: