воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

amazing live sea monkey





let the music flow through your soul
and take over your body.
itapos;s the ultimate high.
let it hit you
brutalize you with itapos;s beat.
the rhythm winding within.
open your heart and mind.
for itapos;s the best feeling.
sing along
no matter what people say.
because nothing else matters
when you are yourself.
express your individuality.
and love one another.
-olivia bell

my cousin who put my love for music and for going to concerts into words. Its the best way i can feel how my soul feels when the music hits me. It does take over my body. When the rhythm and beat is going through my body all my worries fade and i want to live forever in that moment.

ps. I some of my ashes to be spread at mudisland..front row
(if thats possible)

i need to go to sleep. Eric is on the couch again :)
i love that boy more than anyone knows. hes the one.
the one for me
the one i trust.
i dont know how i ever got him.
i want to be with him forever.i know its right.

i should go to sleep. I should make every moment count...sleeping or not.

amazing live sea monkey, amazing live monkey sea, amazing little porridge pot, amazing little league baseball.



Комментариев нет: