пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

airline irish lingus




Sooo this morning I�got up at 8 to call about quitting Dollar Tree. I quit. Very quickly I might add. Went back to sleep. Woke up went and bought some shoes (yay new flats) I then went and had lunch with my mom. We ate int he mall food court. Then we went to NYCo. To buy the lipglosses that donate proceeds to Breast Cancer Awareness. And then I got a job. Like my mom made a joke that they needed to hire me and apparently someone had just quit and they hired me on spot and I�worked for an hour and half. Yay�Iapos;m really nervous about it but itapos;s waaaay less physically demanding and pretty much only involves knowing merch, making sure people donapos;t steal and trying to get credit cards (NYCo has their own credit card and tries to get people to sign up for them)

In other news my feet/legs hurt sofreaking badddd.

cadillac catera problems, airline irish lingus, airline ireland travel, airline ireland ticket, airline ireland.



Комментариев нет: